London, City of London - Greater London
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Data & Analytics
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
Data Analyst required for leading Coffee chain to work on Customer Loyalty App data.
My client, a leading Coffee chain has created an App for Customers to use in their stores. The app will collect a large amount of user data. The Data Analyst will sit in the Product team and will work alongside Product Managers and UX Designers and the analysis provided by the Data Analyst will be used by the product team to refine the product.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for modelling and will use statistical methods (regression, clustering, factor analysis, propensity score analysis, time series methods, classification/decision tree analysis, cross-validation) to analyse the data, then visualise this using Tableau.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst with strong statistical skills to work alongside a Product team for a market leading business and help them target their app to their customers better.
1. Demonstrable experience of modelling and statistical methods
2. Good level of commercial awareness
3. Experience of working with Business Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Core Metrics, Business Objects)
4. Experience of Visualisation tools (Tableau for example)
5. Experience of SQL query writing for ETL (extract, transform, and load) operations supporting ad hoc analysis on structured data
6. Demonstrable advanced level MS Excel skills
7. Educational background in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science etc) would be beneficial but not essential
Please get in touch with Alex Cosgrove for more info