£75,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
A Head of UX is sought by my client, one of the Uk’s largest eCommerce companies who are based in the East Midlands.
This FTSE-100 organisation operate in over 70 countries and they seek a driven Head of UX to join their ambitious and forward thinking team. Tasked with ensuring that expectations of their 4 millions active online users are met and exceeded you will be responsible for ensuring that the UK and International portfolio of websites maintain the brands commercial performance.
Working with an innovative team the Head of UX will a play major part in creating the design and functionalities of new apps and websites. With a passion for the retail sector; the Head of UX will be commercially astute and able to convert high-traffic into online sales.
Able to identify new opportunities which will help the company enhance online sales channels the Head of UX must be a persuasive yet influential communicator who can build relationships across the business.
To be considered for this outstanding Head of UX opportunity the Head of UX will have the following skills/experiences;
– Ability to lead a motivate a Design team
– Experience of driving design and functional improvements
– Knowledge of converting High Traffic to online sales channels
– Ability to set design priorities and deliver creative new websites
– Experience of providing UX direction and advise across the business
– Ability to manage costs, budgets, timings and deliveries of projects
Key role details –
Job Title – Head of UX
Salary – £75,000 +
Location – East Midlands