Dublin, Dublin City
€50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
A Senior User Experience Designer is wanted to join an established FTSE 100 company, you will define and shape a new wave of multi-channel products; from high street stores to online apps, this UX Designer will put the customer at the heart of everything they do, establishing the future of user experience for this sector leading company.
As the Senior UX Designer you will communicate and facilitate customer insight; you will be hands on with regards to research, creating clear and concise evidence based decisions to make each customer’s journey as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
The successful UX Designer will be joining an international group with a diverse multi-channel platform. They are forward thinking with a passion for innovation and technology as they constantly strive to lead their market through the use of modern methodologies.
They are now searching for a User Experience Designer who…
• Has worked with stakeholders to facilitate product design.
• Has worked within an agile setting to both develop and quality asses.
• Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Holds a minimum of two years experience within UX.
As the Senior UX Designer you will…
• Aid in the development of UX culture throughout the organisation, refining and developing processes to deliver exceptional user experience.
• Deliver customer research using a variety of methods, theories and practises.
• Use stakeholder management skills to bring together diverse points of view, delivering consensus to create market leading products.
If you're interested in this position, or any other UX/UI related position, please apply online by sending your CV to Dominic Read, email@example.com
Role: Senior UX Designer
Pay: £50,000 - £60,000