London, City of London - Greater London
£45,000 per annum
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
Part Time - User Experience Designer / Researcher - London - £45,000 (Pro rata)
A part-time User Designer / Researcher is required by a leading global company currently undergoing a huge transformation project. As the UX Designer, you will be the main UX point of contact for the business, tasked with further establishing UX to ensure the business is gaining as much as possible from its user experience.
You will act as a User Experience Specialist within the company, working across a portfolio of key projects including responsive desktop and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have blend of both UX Designer and User Researcher experience.
The successful The UX Designer / Researcher will…
• Promote best practice UX within the business, raising awareness of its processes and practices through communication and presentation.
• Lead interaction design projects.
• Define objective, schedules and User Journeys.
• Work collaboratively within multi-disciplined teams.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Educated to degree level
• Previous experience in interaction design for digital products
• Responsive design experience
If you're interested in this position, or any other UX/UI related position, please apply online by sending your CV to Dominic Read, email@example.com
Role: Part-time UX Designer / User Researcher
Pay: £45,000 (pro rata)
Location: Central London