£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
My client, one of the Uk’s largest independent Marketing Agencies are seeking a skilled UX Consultant to join their established team in the centre of Bristol.
Joining a close knit and ambitious company the UX Consultant will join an insight led UX team who have recently assisted major clients on projects that will be viewed and used by global audiences.
With the opportunity to lead on similar and even more significant upcoming projects you will work with a wide range of well-known clients and Brands and have the ability to shape the online User Experiences of millions of users.
With over 2 years’ worth of experience in a UX focused role the UX Consultant will play a key part in scoping projects, defining requirements and producing UX deliverables such as Personas, wireframes and site maps.
As you assist at every stage of the UX life-cycle you will need to be a clear and concise communicator who can bring justifiable ideas and opinions that will benefit both the client and more importantly the end user.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity in the heart of Bristol the UX Consultant should have the following skills and experiences:
- An Ability to scope projects and define requirements
- Experienced with multiple research methods – Card Sorting, Persona Creation, Experience Maps
- Experience of running, facilitating and managing User Testing Sessions
- Knowledge of running optimization sessions through A/B and MVT Testing
- An ability to produce Wireframes, prototypes and functional specifications
Key Role Details –
Job Title – UX Consultant
Location – Bristol
Salary - £35,000