London, City of London - Greater London
£400 - £550 per day
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
My client is a Government body that is looking for a Service Designer to work on services that really matter. As a Service Designer at you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside researchers and developers to deliver good, user-centred public and behind-the-scenes services.
Day rate - £400 - £550 P/D
Contract lenght - 3 Month rolling (With the possibilty of extension)
As a Service Designer you'll:
• understand the needs and behaviour of users and know how to use this insight to underpin and drive the work that you and others do
• identify opportunities to better meet those needs, get better outcomes and find opportunities for cost reduction
• get to the policy intent for a service and be able to reframe problems to focus on users and desired outcomes
• communicate service concepts and ideas using methods that allow others to see all the different parts to a service, pulling together aspects such as user research, business design, data science, policy intent and key metrics
• facilitate workshops and other ways of collaborating with stakeholders across government or third parties
• understand the existing landscape that a service sits within and be able to design improvements to help support that new service, whether process based or digital.
• analyse failure within a service and identify root causes for that failure
• create and iterate concepts and prototypes
• contribute to appropriate service level agreements for new services
• identify and design new service patterns and standards that scale
• know how to work with user research insight
• have a related degree and relevant industry experience
• be able to sketch and prototype
• be able to work quickly in an agile environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you wish to apply.