£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
A talented UX/UI designer is sought by a leading manufacturer of energy monitoring services who are based near Cambridge.
Now approaching their 10 year anniversary since formation, this growing and innovative organisation have delivered over 2 million systems and with capacity to supply 100,000 new customers each month they require another creative mind to complement their intuitive team.
Tasked with designing new websites and web apps the UX/UI designer will adopt a UCD approach and will work on a range of platforms whilst utilising clear UX deliverables to communicate clear design ideas and solutions. With essential knowledge surrounding UI Design required it is expected that you will be a confident UI designer who is comfortable utilising the Adobe Creative Suite at any given time.
Set in an evolving industry my client has conducted on-going research since creation and with a determination to understand their customers’ evolving needs and wants you will assist with new and ongoing research activities.
If this UX/UI Designer opportunity sounds like you then please check the below requirements and get in touch.
- Experience designing engaging UI and UX across multiple platforms
- Ability to create clear UX deliverables – Wireframes, Prototypes etc.
- An ability to create outstanding visual designs through the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in utilising differing research methods
- An enthusiasm to identify new opportunities and solutions for the user
- Previous experience of working in a multi-disciplined team
Key role Details –
Job Title – UX/UI Designer
Location – Cambridge
Salary - £45,000