£300 per day
Apply to this job
Create Job Alert
A talented UX/UI designer is sought by a leading Insurance company to help them increase the usability of their website
Tasked with designing new websites and web apps the UX/UI designer will adopt a UCD approach and will work on a range of platforms whilst utilising clear UX deliverables to communicate clear design ideas and solutions. With essential knowledge surrounding UI Design required it is expected that you will be a confident UI designer who is comfortable utilising the Adobe Creative Suite at any given time.
Set in an evolving industry my client has conducted on-going research since creation and with a determination to understand their customers’ evolving needs and wants you will assist with new and ongoing research activities.
Rate: £300 per day
Contract Length: 6 Months
If this UX/UI Designer opportunity sounds like you then please check the below requirements and get in touch.
- Experience designing engaging UI and UX across multiple platforms
- Ability to create clear UX deliverables – Wireframes, Prototypes etc.
- An ability to create outstanding visual designs through the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in utilising differing research methods
- An enthusiasm to identify new opportunities and solutions for the user
- Previous experience of working in a multi-disciplined team
If you like the idea of this UX/UI Design contract then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org