Reading, Berkshire, UK
£55,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
A Senior UX Consultant is required by a Digital Agency who specialise in creating high quality, user-centred solutions for some of the globes largest brands.
Based In Reading, the Senior UX consultant will join an established User Experience team and will have the ability to lead on projects and plan and steer the delivery of solutions for their wide variety of clients.
As the successful Senior UX Consultant; you will play a key role in capturing and analysing requirements from clients. Through defining and carrying out appropriate research activities you will then visualise concepts through a range of UX Deliverables before finally ensuring that the delivery process and high standards of design are maintained.
With responsibility of projects from early discovery to delivery this role will suit a driven and innovative User Experience professional who has Digital Agency or Consultancy background.
To join this cutting-edge, Globally established Digital Agency the Senior UX Consultant will have the following skill-sets and experiences;
• 6+ years of experience within digital media, preferably with agency/consulting background and exposure to the financial services sector
• Solid experience in user research, information architecture and interaction design
• Solid experience in defining solutions with business stakeholders based on user-centred design principles and methodologies
• Track record in building excellent consultative-driven relationships with clients
• Deep knowledge of web technologies and their application to create business solutions
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
Key role details –
Job Title – Senior UX Consultant
Salary – £55,000
Location – Reading
£35,000 - £40,000 pa
My client, one of UK's most recognised Insurers are currently seeking a User Experience Consultant to join their team in Bristol. Based in the Digital team, the User Experience Consultant will ...
A usability consultant is required in London to work with a leading charity based in London where you will develop websites and mobile applications which are accessible and user friendly. You will ...
London, City of London - Greater London
£35,000 - £50,000 pa
An Accessibility Consultant is needed to join one of the most established UX Agencies in the business. The Accessibility Consultant will be joining a small but well-versed team who have years of ...